|Company Name||Yawataya Isogoro LTD. President and CEO: Yutaka Muroga
Yawataya Isogoro Inc. President: Yutaka Muroga
|Address||Head Office and Factory: 102-1 Yanagimachi, Nagano-shi, Nagano 380-0805
Main Shop: 83 Daimoncho, Nagano-shi, Nagano 380-0841
|Foundation||1736 (In the early 18th century)|
|Incorporation of Enterprise||Yawataya Isogoro LTD. October 1, 2005
Yawataya Isogoro Inc. April 1, 1953
|Business Description||The Manufacturing and Sale of Shichimi Togarashi|
|Number of Employees||Men:23, Women:36, Part-time:20 (Total:79)|
|Founded in the Genbun era (1736)||The founder Kan'emon began selling Shichimi Togarashi in the grounds of Zenkoji Temple.|
|In the Bunsei Nenkan era （1818～1829）||Sasuke, the fourth generation proprietor, developed recipes for ichimi, shichimi and kogara.|
|1924||The sixth proprietor, Eisuke, began to market shichimi in tin cans.|
|1952||The store moved to Daimoncho in Nagano City.|
|April 1953||Yawataya Isogoro was incorporated as a private limited company.|
|April 2000||The online shop opened for business.|
|December 2000||The head office and factory both moved from Sakuraecho to Yanagimachi in Nagano City.|
|October 2005||Packaging was redesigned and company name changed from "Yawataya Isogoro Ltd." to "Yawataya Products Ltd." Yawataya Isogoro Inc. was established.|
|March 2007||Yawataya Farm LTD. was established.|
|March 2008||New store opened in Daimon-cho.
In-store shichimi blending service was revived.
Handmade sweets containing shichimi ingredients were created and marketed.